Anxiety neurosis is a psychological disorder which causes extreme worry, chronic stress (to the point of avoiding the tasks at hand) and running away from a feared situation. It is characterized by extremely exaggerated fear or worry about simple tasks of the day crucial to work or personal spheres.
The physical symptoms of the disorder can be distinguished as:
- Anxiety or panic attacks
- Muscle pain
- Body pain
- Tense joints and shoulders
- Extreme trembling or twitching
- Feeling lightheaded or dizziness
- Gastro-intestinal discomfort
The psychological impact of the disorder on the patient is much more severe as it hampers daily activities, simple tasks and adequate care of one’s health. The patient faces difficulty in getting through the tasks of the day while constantly worrying about every one of them.
Naturopathy is a form of treatment that helps the patient to take on an immensely satisfying recovery via a systematic diet and physical exercises in order to curb the triggers of anxiety. Anxiety Neurosis is treatment with a combination of various therapies, such as:
- Care Interaction works towards genuine holistic healing.
- Ayurvedic Herbs have been scientifically proven to effectively remedy acute anxiety in patients of anxiety neurosis.
- Meditation and Yoga help the body in creating a peaceful environment for the afflicted patient’s mind. Meditation and breathing exercises involving yoga further stabilizes the heart and provides better blood flow to the brain which reduces toxins.
- Diet Therapy is particularly effective since anxiety causes a shift in the balance of the compositional elements in our body and the presence of toxins further aggravates the situation. A monitored diet consisting of healthy and beneficial food items is the first step towards restoring the body to its natural, healthy state.
These steps maintained and guided by naturopaths for the patients not only deal with anxiety neurosis, but also help them in living a healthy and stress free life. Naturopathy believes in the age old saying that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body.